BEHNKCE EGRESS SYSTEM
Our Window Exceeds IRC Building Standards
• JELD-WEN® Better Series 32" W x 38" H Vinyl Single Hung Window - White Interior/White Exterior
• Vinyl construction allows for low maintenance
• Steel-reinforced sash for long-lasting strength
• Bottom sash tilts in for easy cleaning
• ENERGY STAR® certified windows reduce energy
bills by an average of 12% nationwide, compared to
• Manufacturer accidental glass breakage coverage
included for all of life's unexpected events
• Dimensions: Fits Rough Opening Size 32" W x 38" H
Window Well & Ladder
Durable Window Well
• 50"W x 60"H x 36" Projection White, heavy duty contractor grade window well
• Constructed from galvanized corrugated steel, this well is designed to ensure strength and long-lasting use.
• This white well will fill your basement with natural light.
• Constructed from 18-guage, galvanized steel for durability
• Prefinished surface to prevent rust and reflect light into the room
• Square shape with rounded corners allow maximum egress access
• Ribbed design provides added strength
Egress Covers (Optional)
Steel Saftey Grate
Safety Grates are high-quality window coverings made out of rolled angle iron steel and steel safety bars. Its highest purpose is to provide safety surrounding your home by keeping children and animals from falling into the window well. It can withstand up to 600 pounds, however, it is not designed for everyday foot traffic.
Safety window well grates are extremely user friendly and safe to maneuver. These coverings are made to easily remove in the case of an emergency. If you are inside the basement and are in trouble, you can easily slide off the rubber grommet to remove the window covering and crawl out of the well. Even a small child can remove the safety grate if need be!
Combine the polycarbonate cover with the safety grate and retrieve dual benefits! Avoid outside materials from entering your home while having an ease of mind knowing that the safety net is there and easy to maneuver in the event that an emergency may occur.
When it comes to picking an installation company, experience should be your first concern. Many companies say they are experienced, however Behnkce Construction has installed hundreds of these systems. Most other companies fall short when it comes to installing proper drainainge. This is a major mistake that could cause your basement to flood with water. Don't risk it, call Behncke!